Sunday, November 18, 2012

Gift Ideas For 12 - 24 Month Old Children


With Back Friday coming up I thought I would make a list of toy suggestions for the little ones 12 to 24 months. My little Grace is 18 months right now which makes most of these pretty perfect for her. A few of these are geared towards girls because that's all I know right now, but I'm sure little boys would like them too.

We own and love some of these and some are suggestions I've seen that have good reviews. Now I just need to hurry and decided what I'm going to do so I can enjoy December.

I'll be posting another gift idea list for girls 4 - 5 years old this week too.

1. Folding Doll Umbrella Stroller Is there anything cuter than watching a little baby pushing her "baby" around the house? I love watching Grace take care of her own baby and a doll stroller is a must!

2. Peek-a-Baby: A Lift-the-Flap Book This is one of Gracie's favorite books right now. All the flaps have been taped back on because we have read and lifted the flaps so many times. She asks to read this "more! more!".

3. Playskool Explore and Grow Ball Popper This is one of the most played with toys in this house. If you have a baby or toddler then the ball popper is a very safe bet. We also put pom poms in the popper and watch them explode everywhere.

4. Thinkfun Roll and Play Board Game I have seen some really good reviews on this game and I'm feeling like it will be under the tree this year. I'm hoping it will be a fun activity that Grace and Addie can do with each other.

5. LeapFrog Poppin' Play Piano I think this piano looks like so much fun! The little balls rise in tune to how hard they push on the buttons. I don't mind toys that make noise because then I can hear what they are doing instead of wondering what trouble they are getting into. When things go quiet, I know it means Grace is dipping her pacifier in the toilet again.

6. Fisher-Price Little People Farm Grace will sit down and look at these books by herself because they are full of fun flaps and cute pictures.

7. Megabloks 80 Pc Large Classic Bag We don't have any of these mega bloks but they are the hands down favorite when we go to the library for story time. I might have to add one of these to the list.

8. That's Not My Fairy Another favorite board book. We have two of these touchy feely books from Usbourne and Grace loves them.

9. Fisher-Price Little People Lil' Movers Airplane Little People play sets are always a hit around here. We have this airplane and it gets filled up with toys and pushed through the house.

Any recommendations or reviews? What toy has been a hit at your house?

1 comment:

Ashleyl said...

I might have to get that game and the little people farm book for Preston. I can't wait for your list of toys for Addie, I don't have very many ideas for Berkley. Also, I love your blog!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails