Monday, November 12, 2012

Tommy The Turkey

This is my cute little turkey I made with some of my best gal pals. I named him Tommy because he is so cute. But now that I look at him he may be more of a girl because of the girly colors on his feathers. Oh well.

This was such a fun craft to make. All you need is a little 2 x 4 block, some jumbo craft sticks, 5 gallon paint stick and a few other items most of us have at home.

I put him on my window above my kitchen sink so I can look at him while I do the dishes. His little face makes me smile while I scrub.

Once you have everything together it only took about 30 minutes to get him to look like this.  If you want to make your own Tommy and see the original tutorial with step by step pictures click here. 


2 comments:

Madison & Mike said...

I was just thinking the other day that it was a shame he was so small because I think he is like the cutest thing ever. I wish someone would invent a giganta-ray so I could make him bigger. People don't notice his cuteness when they pass by because he isn't that big. He still brings a smile to MY face though. Best craft ever! The company didn't hurt either;)

Karen said...

These are cute. My sister has made these, and she glued clothespins onto the backs of every other feather to put a card that tells something they are grateful for...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails