Sunday, August 23, 2009

Menu Plan Monday, 3rd Week

The best tip I could give someone who is going to start planning a weekly meal plan is to be flexible. Every week I end up changing our menu plan because sometimes our schedule gets crazy or I just don't want to cook. If this happens I usually move that meal to the next week because I already have the ingredients.

Monday: Pasta with Fresh Tomato Sauce

Tuesday: Cub Scout Pack Meeting with BBQ

Wednesday: Bowtie Chicken Cesar Salad (leftover noodles from Monday, leftover chicken from Sunday)

Thursday: Chicken Enchiladas

Friday: Date Night

Saturday: Sweet and Sour Chicken

Sunday: Pork chops on Potatoes

Stay tuned this week for Peach Week, all things peach!
Click Here for more Menu Plan Monday.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Great menu!!!

Question... What recipe do you use for your Sweet and Sour Chicken? I have been wanting to try this, however have not been brave enough!

Katie @ Favorites and Things said...

I use a recipe from a cooking class I took once. It is really good and really easy to make. I'll post the recipe today and then add a picture later this week when I make it. You should try it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails