Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Earn Money by Doing What You Already Do

Search & Win
Have you heard about Swagbucks? I first heard about Swagbucks about a year ago but I never really got into it until last month and now I'm hooked! It is a search engine like Google or Yahoo but every now and then when you search for something you earn a swag buck. Once you have enough swag bucks you cash them in for money, gift cards or products.

It is so easy to earn the swagbucks, every time I want to search for something I log onto Swagbucks, search and sometimes get paid. I think the most used reward is a $5 gift card to Amazon for 45 swagbucks. The best part is it only took me about 3 weeks to earn 45 Swagbucks. My plan is to keep saving them up and then before Christmas cash in all of my bucks for Amazon gift cards.

Another great thing about Swagbucks is the referral program, when you refer someone and they get a swagbuck, so do you!

Click Here to join Swagbucks and start earning.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails