Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sweet Valentines Ideas

I have been loving all of the fun Valentines treats I've seen around the web. Here is a sample of some of my favorites.

I love love love these iPod Valentines, they are my new favorites. Found Here.

Cute felt fortune cookies filled with kisses. Found on My Petite Purse.

I love these cute Lollipop Topiaries found on one of the cutest blogs, Remodelaholic.

Cute little candy shaped cakes. I love how these look! Found Here.

I love these strawberry roses, I would enjoy these far more than real roses. Found Here.
Cute little Cupid cupcakes, found Here.

Here is a cute heart shaped layered jello. I don't really like jello but I do enjoy a good layered jello every once and a while. Found Here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails