Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Down East Warehouse


I love Down East Basics clothing. They are cute, modest and priced right. If you like their clothes too and you live in (or visiting Utah) you should stop by the Down East Warehouse. I heard about their warehouse a long time ago when I read about it on a blog. I planned on going and checking it out a lot sooner but never got around to it. Finally today my sister and I went and got some great finds!
They have basics there for $3 or 2 for $5. Skirts and fashion tops are $6 or 2 for $10. They don't have any fitting rooms and sales are final. I ended up trying on a few skirts over my pants.

Also make sure you check for holes in your clothes, unless you are going to make something amazing like this.


365 West Hope Avenue (roughly 1410 South)
Salt Lake City

Thanks to Uber-Chic for Cheap for the info!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails