Well I'm back to menu planning this week. Last Sunday I just didn't feel like trying to figure it out and we suffered last week. We definitely went out to eat more and didn't have very good meals when I did cook.
Oh and by the way, my husband made my new favorite cookies last night and I think we ate the whole batch in a matter of hours. SO GOOD.
- Monday: Breakfast for dinner
- Tuesday: Chicken Pockets with broccoli
- Wednesday: Christmas Concert with family. I can't believe I'm going to a Christmas thing already.
- Thursday: Brown Rice and Black Bean Burgers with Potato Wedges
- Friday: Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas
- Saturday: Leftovers
- Sunday: Tacos
And don't forget, if you are interested in learning to take better photos, you can learn along with me. I'm starting a 12 week photography extravaganza. My husband and I are taking the challenge, and so should you!