Sunday, November 15, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 13th Week



Well I'm back to menu planning this week. Last Sunday I just didn't feel like trying to figure it out and we suffered last week. We definitely went out to eat more and didn't have very good meals when I did cook.

Oh and by the way, my husband made my new favorite cookies last night and I think we ate the whole batch in a matter of hours. SO GOOD.
  • Monday: Breakfast for dinner
  • Wednesday: Christmas Concert with family. I can't believe I'm going to a Christmas thing already.
  • Saturday: Leftovers
  • Sunday: Tacos
For more Menu Plan Monday visit Organize Junkie.

And don't forget, if you are interested in learning to take better photos, you can learn along with me. I'm starting a 12 week photography extravaganza. My husband and I are taking the challenge, and so should you!

7 comments:

SnoWhite said...

those brown rice and black bean burgers sound really tasty... and, those puff cookies look wonderful! thanks for the great recipes.

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Honey Lime Enchiladas sound fantastic! The chicken pockets are wonderful too!
Thanks for the great recipe.
Yvonne

Jena Webber said...

The honey-lime chicken sounds good!

Anonymous said...

I like how easy the Chicken Pockets seem! Yummy week!

Unknown said...

Don't you just love a man who bakes?
Sounds like a very busy but yummy week in your house.

Unknown said...

I'm definitely going to have to give that honey-lime chicken a try. Thanks for sharing it. Mister Linky is up for Crock Pot Wednesday.

Myndie said...

You menu plan too!! That's great. The cookies look yummy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails