Thursday, November 19, 2009

Some Favorite Things



Today is My Favorite Things party over at one of my favorite blogs 320 Sycamore. Given the name of my blog I thought it would be fun to participate. So here is a small list of some of my favorite things at this moment. The list continues to grows and change so I'll keep you updated when I find more favorites.

Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day is seriously the easiest way to have home baked bread everyday. Seriously. I love this book. All you do to make the recipes in this book is add the ingredients to a bowl, stir, let rise, and put in the refrigerator or use right away. It is that simple. There is no kneading and you don't need special equipment. We love the recipe for white bread, full of butter, yum.



Johnson's Bedtime Moisture Wash. I love this baby wash. After Addie has had a bath in this stuff I can't stop smelling her./.










Gold Bond Ultimate Lotion
I have really dry skin, especially in the winter. My legs get so dry that they start to look like I have scales. This is the first lotion that has actually helped make my skin softer, and kept it that way all day!







Jamberry by Bruce Degen. This was one of my favorite books when I was little. Now, it is the only book Addie will actually let me read before she turns the page. It has a fun rhythm that I have memorized and full colorful pictures.






While you were sleeping. Still one of my favorite moves of all time. I love to watch it even more around this time of year.










Burt Bees Lip Shimmer. I love the minty smell, light feel and find of color. This feels like you're wearing chapstick but it looks more like a gloss.






That's the beginning of my list. I have a lot of other favorite things but I also have a toddler crawling all over me begging for attention. What are some of your favorite things?

11 comments:

Gretchen said...

Oooh we have so many things in common! Fave movie, fave lip gloss, fave children's book...love your list!

SnoWhite said...

I really like the Artisan bread book too -- have you tried their new release? healthy breads?

Unknown said...

I've used Burts Bees before and they are great. I'm going to have to try the Gold Bond lotion; I get dry skin, too.

Nancy

Katie @ Favorites and Things said...

I haven't tried the new healthy bread book but I am very interested in it. Have you tried it yet?

SnoWhite said...

i just got it from the library... we've tried one bread, and it was yummy :)

Myndie said...

While You Were Sleeping!!! my best friend and I would watch this over and over again a few years back. I love this movie.

I'll have to check out that bread book.

Take care!

Melissa said...

I have heard of the bread book and I really need to try it now! I love While You Were Sleeping, especially the family dinner...it's all too familiar! :) Thank you for sharing today!

Leanne said...

I love While You Were Sleeping, but haven't watched it for a while. Maybe this weekend after New Moon. That bread looks yummy.

Debbie said...

I love that artisan bread too! It is great. But mine never look quite that good:)

Sam said...

oh some wonderful things on this list. Things I have not thought of in years!! :)

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails