Friday, December 7, 2012

Faux Porcelain Reindeer


 I found these two Paper Machie reindeers at Michael's last week. I loved how big they were but wasn't crazy about the gold finish they had. They were 50% off so I decided to get them and see what they looked like painted white.

This is what they looked like when I brought them home from the store, very fancy with the gold finish.


And here they are after one coat of primer spray paint and two coats of glossy white. I love how they turned out! When I spray paint anything I hate it after the first coat and wonder if I've ruiend it.  The second coat starts to look better but by the third coat I'm usually in love. 

They look so elegant on top of my hutch and fill the space in nicely. 


Linked up to some of these great parties.

2 comments:

The Kim Six Fix said...

I love the high gloss white. They look great. I have seen those gold deer around before, but I never thought they could look that good!

Madison & Mike said...

You are so creative! I love how they turned out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails