Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Dollar Store Berry Wreath


I wanted to make a large red berry wreath to put on my wall. I had heard that the dollar store had some cute berry branches, so I headed there today to get some. But when I got there they only had two green berry bunches left. I didn't know what I wanted to do with them yet but I snatched them up anyway before someone else could take them. 


Here is what I used to make the wreath. Everything for only four dollars. 


I pulled the berries off into bunches and broke up the silver plant.  Then I just started gluing them on.  Next time I use my glue gun someone needs to remind me it is a HOT glue guns.  Every time I use that dang gun I burn something. This time I burned three of my fingers. So be warned. 


This is where the finished wreath is going to go. I've wanted to find something to fill this space over my stove and I think this is the perfect fit!  

I taped the wreath onto the tile just to see how it will look and it fell off after about an hour. I'm thinking I'll just use one of those 3M hooks or sticky putty.  Anyone have any other ideas?


Linking up to some of these great sites!

2 comments:

Just Jaime said...

Awesome wreath!

Elise Engh said...

This is pretty. It's my favorite shade of green. I just love the dollar store!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails