Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009 Recipe Round Up

I love the posts at the end of the year where they list the top favorites things from that year. I've decided to do a recipe addition. Here are some of my favorite recipes from this year. I hope you enjoy them as much as we have!


This Chicken California recipe is easy to make and delicious. It has become a new family favorite in our house.



This Lemon Cake Mix Cookie is simple to make and delicious. It's a nice change from the chocolate and sugar cookies.


We LOVE these Black Bean and Brown Rice Burgers at my home. I am so glad I found them. They are fast and easy to prepare and a nice healthy change from a regular burger.


I think the title says it all. I LOVE these cookies.


We can not get enough of this Thai Peanut noodle dish. I love the flavor and that it isn't spaghetti, again.





This is the best pizza dough recipe if you want it think and delicious. You cook the pizzas in cake pans instead of of a cookie sheet or board. It makes it thick, chewy, and delicious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Also that we would do without your excellent phrase

Anonymous said...

It agree, this excellent idea is necessary just by the way

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails