Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year's Resolution Helps

I love making New Years Resolutions, I usually don't accomplish my goal but that doesn't stop me from trying again the next year. I found some great blogs to help with your New Years Resolutions.

Mandi at Organize Your Way has started this 31 days of organizing for a better 2010. Each day she is giving tips on how to achieve different goals, like today is "Do more kids' crafts and activities". I've read all of her past posts and they are wonderful!

If one of your resolutions has anything to do with your marriage you should check out Simple Marriage. It's a blog I just found with great tips and articles about making your marriage better. We all know we can improve on our marriages (if you don't, read this article about how a good marriage is the enemy of a great marriage).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails