Sunday, September 20, 2009

Amazon Gift Card

A few weeks ago I decided to trade in some of my Swag Bucks for a $5 amazon gift card, I was curious to see what would happen, and maybe a little skeptical it wouldn't actually work. I clicked on the $5 Amazon Gift card and it gave me a screen that said it would be added to my account on the 16th of the month. I then waited until the 16th and was sent an email that said I had been given one gift card; which is actually a code you will use on the website. Here is the screen shot of how to use that gift card link. (Click to make larger)

I then went to Amazon following the instructions and it was pretty easy. You can just add gift cards until you are ready to purchase something. This should work really well for Christmas.
(Click picture to see links)

If you haven't signed up for Swagbucks yet click Here to start earning. Or for more info click Here.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

ya know, your sister really likes books...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails