Monday, May 24, 2010

Favorite Reads?

Does any one have any book suggestions? After I finished reading These is my Words I haven't been able to really get into any new books. I need to read the sequel Sarah's Quilt but it isn't available at my library yet. I hate that. I started reading Chasing Lincoln's Killer but I just haven't been able to really get into it. I hate the in between book phase. I like to always be in the middle of a book, that way if I have any free time I know exactly what I'm gonna do. I hate starting and finishing a book, they both make me a little depressed. Anyway, any thoughts? New, old favorites?

Also, did anyone go to Old Navy for the flip flop sale? I went around noon and found a line around the inside of the store. They only had a few basic colors left, but I left with a new pair of dark blue for me and gray for the hubs. All in about 15 minutes and $2.

3 comments:

annieandjustin said...

I was just at the library trying to get a good book everything i looked up was unavailable. so maddening! but some suggestions made to me were the hourglass door by lisa magnum and modest proposal by michelle ashmanbell

Katie @ Favorites and Things said...

Thanks JeriAnn, I'll have to check out Hourglass. I read Modest Proposal a little while ago and I think I liked it but I can't really remember anymore.

Unknown said...

i went to old navy at 8am and got some flip flops! A really good book i just read is Anthem by Ayn Rand, i really liked it. others i have read in the past year i have liked: ender's game and the host.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails