Thursday, November 8, 2012

Pretzel, Reeses and M&M Bites




I've seen treats like these all over the internet made with Rolos, Hershey's Kisses and Hugs but until now I hadn't seen any with Reese's cups. I made these with the little mini Reese's cups. Have you tried these? They are to die for. I'm not sure why miniature anything is about a million times better but these are so good.

I heated mine up a little to long in my warm oven and they started to really melt but I just pushed in the M&Ms and they turned out fine. 

They are the perfect holiday snack because you can customize them to any holiday by changing the M&M's color. I couldn't find the fall M&M's anymore so I just ate all the blue ones in a regular bag. They're healthy right?  I LOVE chocolate. 




                                              Linking up to some of these parties. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmmm, peanut butter everything for me. I want to try these this holiday season. Thank you for the recipe.

We may have met by chance...but we become friends by choice.
http://simpleesue.com/try-one-new-recipe-a-week-best-pa-dutch-apple-dumplings

Kelly said...

Yum! I'd be worried that I couldn't actually make this recipe because the PB cups would accidentally get eaten before I finished. :)

-Kelly @ View Along the Way
www.viewalongtheway.com

Anonymous said...

We love these treats, only we always use Hershey kisses - but I'm loving the PB Cup idea!!

Mariel said...

Thanks for linking up! Hope to see some of your great ideas again this week on 'Or so she says ...' www.oneshetwoshe.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails